About the business and the role
Adelaide Refrigerated Transport Pty Ltd is a family owned company. We concentrate on local and interstate refrigerated transport. We are always actively working to continuously improve our service standards to a new level. We are committed to "doing the business the right way."
Adelaide Refrigerated is owned by husband and wife team and can draw on a rich history in road transport. We believe that solid teamwork is the best way to improve customer service.
We offer day shift, afternoon shift and weekend shifts.
- Hold current MC license for more than 1 year
- MUST BE BASED IN SA
- More than 1 year experience
- Impeccable driving record history
- Multi-drop/pickup delivery experience
- Experience in refrigerated transport
- Experience with accurate completion of related freight and truck paperwork
- Willing to undergo pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol screening
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency with unrestricted working rights
- Clean and tidy appearance
- BFM preferred but not essential
- Forklift Licence essential
- Own vehicle and licence
- Road Range experience is necessary
Job tasks and responsibilities
- As MC driver you will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- You will be responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of our specialised freight interstate & local.
- Loading, unloading. Yard duties,
- Interior of trucks must be maintained and cleaned at all times
Job benefits and perks
The successful candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent equipment to work with
- Great remuneration
- Professional driver bonus
- A safe and healthy work environment
- Ongoing training and development
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted.