We are seeking an Experienced Boilermaker/Rigger for our busy fabrication workshop in Bayswater for an immediate start, due to increasing workloads. This is a permanent (after a trial period) full- time position with excellent pay and conditions and regular overtime.
Kingco Engineering was established in 1989, offering General fabrication, welding, mezzanine floors, structural steel, handrails, balustrading, walkways, specialized fencing, machine relocation & reconditioning, general maintenance of plant and equipment, material and equipment handling abd on site welding services.
THE ROLE & PAY RATES:
There will be a variety of work including structural steel & architectural metal work as well as site installations. We require someone who is able to share their skills with other team members and is looking to grow with this already successful family run business.
Work Shop Pay Rates: $35.00 per hour
Commercial Building Site Pay Rates: $55.00 per hour
Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 3:30pm
Friday 6.00am - 11.00am - Regular Overtime
Some of your duties will be:
- General fabrications and welding
- Fabricate metal products to a high level of competence
- Work from drawings
- Keep a clean and safe workplace
- Working in the factory
- Site work (Site Hours as per Building Industry EBA)
- Ideally you will possess experience in medium - large commercial building works.
Candidates should have the ability and experience in:
- Metal trade background
- Structural steel experience.
- Welding - Tig, Mig & Arc welding
- Work with drawings and understand angles
- Certificate III in Boiler Making or equivalent experience.
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Current driver's license.
- White or Red Card essential.
- Ability to complete site set outs from marking plans using daton points .
- Reliable and willing to work within or team.
- The ability to both cooperate as part of a team and work as an individual is required.
- Forklift licence, White Card required and other High Risk Licences an advantage.
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.