A medium sized building company is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be a part of their team. The contract position on offer is a great opportunity for a 2nd & 3rd year apprentice to gain ongoing carpentry work and knowledge.
Onsite works involve:
- Standing and making up of timber wall and roof frames
- Building of floor framing
- All types of external cladding installation
- Building and lining of external eaves
- All types of roof carpentry
- All types of fix out carpentry
The successful applicant must be fully licenced, own vehicle along with basic tools and be prepared to travel within the Wollongong and greater Region.