Packing & Quality Control Role of flat packs Kitchens & Cabinets
We are seeking a new employee for our busy flat pack cabinets business here on the Gold Coast. We supply flat pack cabinets throughout South East Queensland and Northern Rivers and have been established since 2006. Our factory is state of the art with all the latest machinery and technology.
The Packing & Quality Control job will include the following tasks:
- Making sure all parts have no defects & are replaced if necessary.
- Making sure all parts are accounted for and packed on the pallet.
- Using bar-coding software & scanners.
- Wrapping jobs once completed with clear plastic wrap.
- Forklifting jobs away once complete.
This person must have an eye for detail and be very thorough. You are to make sure you uphold our high standards for every single job that passes through our factory. This job is very important as you will be the last person to make sure the jobs reaches our customer correct and in good order.
You must be willing to work overtime, minimum is usually 6hrs per week then goes up to 10hrs per week during peak leading up to Christmas.
We look forward to hearing from you.