Our GP Practice / Allied Health Centre is the only GP Practice in the community giving you the opportunity to enjoy a steady stream of clients from across all communities in East Arnhem Land where you can enjoy delivering the services that you enjoy while experiencing adventure and reaching individuals that are sincerely grateful to have your help.
Visit https://eastarnhemland.com.au/ to see more about the Arnhem Land difference.
About the opportunity
We have an amazing opportunity for an OT looking for a simpler life living in beautiful Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, passionate about helping people and wanting an adventure travelling throughout communities empowering people to live their best life.
Why this is the chance of a lifetime!
- Accommodation subsidies supplied.
- Get back to a much simpler life with a 5-minute commute to work with no traffic lights or hustle and bustle.
- Fly to your patients and reach families that are openly thankful for your help.
- A work vehicle for business and leisure with all expenses covered.
- Rediscover work-life balance with the option of a 4 Day week available.
- Enjoy a diverse workload with a steady stream of GP referrals who seek your advice working alongside you and value your expertise.
- Work alongside GPs, Physiotherapists and a Dietitian within our 8-consult room custom built multidisciplinary health centre and enjoy supporting your clients as part of a team.
- On your time off, get away from it all! Load up your 4WD and experience the adventures of camping across Arnhem Land discovering untouched beaches and secluded waterholes.
- Immerse yourself and connect with traditional Yolngu culture as you care for them in communities and homelands. https://www.eastarnhemland.com.au [link removed] https://www.australiantraveller.com/nt/arnhem-land/4-reasons-you-should-visit-arnhem-land/
Include your resume and covering letter.