We are seeking a Trailer Mechanic for large trailers who is a skilled Welder and Fabricator. Qualifications will be an advantage. Temporary accommodation may be provided for the correct candidate (on site). Must be Experienced Trailer Mechanic. Age is no barrier.
Adelaide Refrigerated is a dynamic express refrigerated Transport provider who takes pride in their company and servicing their customers. Being a family owned company they are dedicated to their team, making it a happy working environment.
- Mig Welding
- Oxy cutting
- Angle grinding & cutting
- Replace bearings and brakes
- Spray painting from time to time if required (painting skills advantageous but not essential)
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Abide by Work Health & Safety guidelines at all times
- A high standard of welding: MIG and TIG welding
- A high standard of General Fabrication
- Can follow CAD Drawings
- Able to use Pan Folders, Guillotine, Plasma cutter and band saws
- The ability to work supervised and unsupervised
- Experienced in using electrical and air tools
- Good communication skills
- Drivers licence
- Punctual and reliable
- Fit and healthy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.