We are seeking a Physiotherapist for our East Keilor location.
Dinah Parade Physiotherapy is a vibrant sports and spinal focused practice but also a wide variety and mixed caseload. Operating for 25 years we have built a strong community reputation and client base. Our team comprises 3 physiotherapists, and 2 part-time reception staff at present.
The role is based in Keilor East, both permanent part-time and full-time position will be considered and happy to discuss about working hours (Flexible 20+ hours per week).
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate based salary plus bonus incentives.
- Private consultations (Predominantly MSK/Sports caseload)
- Development of individual care plans
- Maintain professional standards and clear record keeping
- Saturday working would be preferred but not essential
- Community home visit as required
- Relevant territory qualification (Bachelor or Master of Physiotherapy)
- Must be AHPRA registered
- Membership of the APA (preferred)
- Ideally has 1-3+ years of Women's health experience, but is not essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good manual therapy skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to motivate patients through active interaction in their own rehab
- Own transport and licence
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia
- Above Award Pay Rates between $80,000 to $100,000 plus super
- Modern private treatment rooms and exercise space
- Excellent admin support
- Sustainable caseload to ensure you don't get burnt out
- Opportunities to pursue your special interest area
- $550 Professional Development Allowance
- One to one training, ongoing mentoring and regular CPD
- Free parking onsite.