Co-Ordinated Support Services Frankston VIC
CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE, for IMMEDIATE START!
AREAS: Frankston, Mornington Peninsular, Tyabb, Cranbourne, Langwarrin
ABOUT Co-Ordinated Support Services:
Co-Ordinated Support Services (CSS) is a licensed human service organisation providing, reliable, therapeutic, specialist support to individuals and their families while positively impacting on their lives.
We we are seeking applicants that are passionate about making a real difference in people's lives and strive to help others with the day-to-day care of our clients who are living with a disability (NDIS). These positions will involve residential, community and in home support and duties will include:
- Providing practical assistance with living and life skills
- Take clients to community services/social activities
- Implementation of behaviour management strategies
Due to the nature of this position applicants need to be willing to undertake personal development to meet the requirements of these positions.
- Cert IV Disability or Cert III Individual Support willing to obtain Cert IV Qualification.
- Working With Children Check.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Current Victorian driver's license, reliable car with full comprehensive insurance.
- Permanent Resident of Australia
If you would like to be part of a new, exciting team, then get the ball rolling and apply now!