Long established family company supplying custom made Machine Knives for all industrial and agricultural applications across Australia and New Zealand.
Applicants will need to be available to work from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday each week.
We currently have an opportunity available for a PA / Warehouse Assistant to join our Team.
You will be working in a busy warehouse environment and be a vital part of our growing business. You will need to be well organised with excellent attention to detail, motivated and required to meet and exceed our OH&S requirements. Having face-to-face contact with delivery service representatives, you will be a strong team player and offer a high level of customer service.
You will also have effective communication and time management skills, and be willing to learn and update your skills where required.
Responsibilities will include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Ability to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Understanding of engineering drawings. These will be related to Machine Knives. (ability to learn)
- Inspection of blades for quality and packing them in order to understand our customer’s requirements.
- Pick product in accordance with sales orders
- Maintain stock levels
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Assist with loading and unloading inbound and outbound
- Service and rapport with both new and existing customers
- Ability to work autonomously
- Answering all incoming calls, answering general queries and directing calls as required.
- Maintaining office administration and supplies
- Data Management, general filing, scanning, printing and photocopying
Skills and Experience required:
- High level of accuracy and excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional Organisational skills;
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for your work, outcomes and relationships
- Positive approach to tasks and workload and ability to prioritise tasks as necessary
- Must be computer literate
Experience handling stock items and a proven track record of similar work in a warehouse environment will be highly regarded.
This role offers variety and an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company which is committed to the ongoing training and development of our team. A competitive salary is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, drive and determination to be a valuable addition to our team we welcome your application. Please click “APPLY” and submit your confidential application, including a cover letter and an up to date resume.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.