About SA Specialised Services
SA Specialised Services is based in South Australia and operates predominately in the Adelaide metropolitan area. The business was established in 1979 and specialises in the removal of asbestos containing materials. The business has long lasting relationships with a broad range of clientele that include residential, commercial builders, railways and government authorities.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Class A Asbestos Supervisor for residential, commercial/industrial asbestos removal works. The work is based predominately in the Adelaide metropolitan area, however some travel may be required on occasions.
Skills, experience and requirements
- Experience in friable asbestos removal (Class A Certification).
- Construction Induction (White Card).
- Working safely at heights accreditation.
- Confined spaces training (beneficial).
- DCSI Clearance or willing to obtain.
- National Police Clearance.
- Must hold a current heavy vehicle driver’s license (minimum MR)
- Willing to work weekends, however overtime penalty rates will be paid.
- Renumeration based on knowledge, experience and completely negotiable.
- Safety focused team environment.
- Competitive renumeration.
- Vehicle and phone included.
- PPE and training provided.
- Equal opportunity employer.
ALL APPLICATIONS & ENQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Only successful applicants will be notified.