An opportunity is now available for a skilled gardening professional to join our team of industry specialists and work on some of the most beautiful gardens and prestigious properties in the Mornington Peninsula.
Tintuppa Landscapes and Garden Care was established in 1980. With over in the industry, we offer secure full-time employment with career pathways, a range of benefits, and wages well above award rates. We are a family-oriented company that believes in rewarding hard work and values great team members. We have a history of long-term employment and return employees.
The successful applicant will be a team player with a can do attitude with high self-expectations and values.
- Three years full time experience In the landscape maintenance industry or relevant tertiary studies to the level of certificate three.
- Experience in using all types of lawn mowers, brush cutters hedge trimmers, cord trimmers, hedging and pruning.
- A knowledge of correct fertilizer application and pest or disease issues.
- A current driver’s license.
- Competency in basic record keeping.
- The ability to collaborate with fellow workers to achieve great outcomes for our clients.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Be physically fit.
Only candidates who are hard working and reliable with a proven track record will be considered. The successful candidate will be required to take initiative and be resourceful.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate with rates to be negotiated based on your experience. The position offers room for growth with remuneration open to renegotiation as your skills and responsibilities increase. This is a great opportunity for the right person to secure a rewarding future in horticulture.
What you can expect
- Secure, long-term employment.
- Public Holidays, personal leave, annual leave, RDO’s, superannuation.
- An attractive salary package well above award rates.
- Development & career opportunities.
- Family oriented approach.
Please include in your application:
- How many years' experience you have in landscape maintenance?
- Do you have a formal qualification in horticulture?
- Confirmation of current Australian driver's licence?
- Confirmation of a current Police Check for employment?
- Supply at least two professional referees.
- Your current residential address, suburb only.
- A resume of past employment
- Two professional referees with contact details
Please submit your application and include “Gardening position January 2021” in the subject line. Include all your contact details in the email.