Planpac Group (“Planpac”) is a multi-skilled consulting firm registered in Australia and with IPA for operations in Papua New Guinea. The company has vast expertise in infrastructure development aid, design, project and construction management within the building and construction industry. Operating within Australia and internationally, the Planpac project team are dedicated by bringing over 35 years of experience and knowledge to deliver innovative thinking, design planning solutions with integrated project delivery from inception through to completion. Planpac prides itself on successfully delivering on a variety of quality projects for government, private sector, and international aid donor partners.
This is great job opportunity for a Graduate Architect to join our firm.
To be considered for these positions we are seeking these skills and attributes.
- Relevant qualifications or relevant experience in a similar role (minimum 5 years).
- Relevant experience within an architectural design firm.
- Strong conceptual design, detailed construction documentation & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Australian Standards and National Construction Code.
- Ability to interpret all project drawings, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Proficient in architectural software: ArchiCAD (preferred).
- Experience with internal and external communications. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with an open communication style.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple design projects and achieve (compressed) deadlines. Project management abilities.
- To work as part of a highly collaborative and energetic team of experts.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
A few of our perks:
- Immediate start available in our Townsville Office.
- Work/life balance. Office hours being 8:30am - 5pm.
- Work with a great team and experience the diverse culture of all our workgroups.
- Opportunity for International travel (CoVID-19 restrictions apply).
- You will be able to take on more responsibility and are exposed to greater learning opportunities.
This position is not suitable for applicants - that do not have recognized Australian qualifications and do not have Australian residency.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
Note: Applications will only be accepted through JOBSTAR.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications without cover letters, as per above, will not be considered.
You must have the legal right to work unrestricted in Australia, no visa or sponsorship support is available for this role.