Since 2012, Heroes Home Doctor have pioneered a new way to deliver GP services to the surf coast community. By combining old school house calls with modern technology, we offer take the hassle out of healthcare by bringing expert care to the couch.
About the Role
As the Health Assistant & Driver with us, you will be responsible for driving the GP to their appointments and assisting with administrative tasks when required. The position can be Full-Time or Part-Time.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Planning the most time efficient route between appointments
- Collecting or dropping off samples, equipment, medical supplies, materials
- Co-ordinating appointments with reception team
- Answering the phone and taking messages as required
- Participating and helping with social media and advertising campaigns
- Hold a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Hold a CPR Certification, current Police Check and current Working with Children Certificate
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organization abilities when completing tasks
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely and can vary communication style depending upon the audience
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit a resume and cover letter outlining your background and what you can bring to the role. You can find out more about us by visiting our website www.heroeshomedoctor.com.au