With a local factory in Sydney, Fineseat are commercial manufacturers specialising in upholstery and the distribution of seating - offering both locally manufactured and imported furniture. With an emphasis on quality and design, our products have been produced with the utmost of standards since our founding in 1986. Our bespoke furniture solutions ensure that fabrics and dimensions can be customised to suit each project. Our continual research, design and development of new products see that we are constantly at the tip of innovation.
Qualifications & experience
- Commercial and or industrial sewing experience required.
- Capable of working within a team with minimal supervision once shown at a fast pace.
- Resident in Sydney with the right to work in Australia.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Operating industrial sewing machines.
- Produce an identical product from a sample and working instructions.
- Sewing fitted sofa covers, scatter cushions, bolsters, seat cushions.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.