Mid-West Irrigation are looking for someone to join our progressive Team.
A Team player who is neat & organized with a willingness to learn, shows initiative & loves to be busy.
The successful applicant will be working with other Team Members in servicing pumps, repairing irrigation systems, assisting with counter sales & shop activities.
With experience they will be working unsupervised, or with other team members in the repair, maintenance & installation of pumping & irrigation systems.
The Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Installation & repair of irrigation systems large & small
- Repair & installation of pumps & pumping systems
- Customer enquiries & counter sales
- Assist other team members
Skills/Requirements required by the successful applicant:
- Some experience in the industry would be an advantage
- Friendly attitude & good communication & people skills
- Attention to detail
- Neat & organized
- Willingness to learn
- A team player
- A WHS construction white card
- Be physically fit
- Self motivated, displaying initiative
- Competent computer skills
- Some mechanical knowledge &/or handy person skills an advantage
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.