Sovereign lives Victoria is an NDIS provider of integrated residential and community care support services.
NEED TO START ASAP!
We are seeking staff who are passionate about providing quality care and services to enable our clients to continue living in their homes. Our home care and disability support services are expanding and therefore we are looking for a number of Casual Homecare and Disability Support Workers to join the sovereign lives team.
As a Support worker your duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Care: showering, dressing, grooming, monitoring medications, supervising daily hygiene
- Domestic Assistance: tidying rooms, making beds, cleaning(Vacuuming/mopping), laundry, meal preparation, shopping
- Community Access: Providing escorted transport to appointments and social activities
If you possess the following please don't hesitate to apply:
- Home Care - Able to work flexible shifts
- Must have access to a reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Disability/NDIS - Able to work short and/or long shifts
- A genuine willingness and ability to demonstrate care and compassion towards clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to complete documentation tasks
- Current valid driver's license
- Certificate III in Individual or Disability Support is highly regarded
Your early application is appreciated.
All offers of employment are conditional upon a satisfactory police criminal record and Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme checks and the right to work in Australia.