We are seeking an Experienced Medical Receptionist for a Full-time or Part-time position in Caulfield.
Our clinic offers a full range of services across the entire spectrum of general practice with podiatry, optometry, hearing tests and pathology services onsite. We are also a fully WHO authorized Travel Medicine clinic. The philosophy of the Practice is to provide comprehensive and thoughtful medical care to individuals and families. The clinic works hard to keep up to date with the latest medical innovations and to bring you efficient and highly personalised service.
- Scheduling patient consultations
- Welcoming incoming patients- front desk administration
- Invoicing and payments
- Booking appointments
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Answering phones
- Scanning, messaging
- Supporting doctors and staff with administrative duties
- Flexible working hours
- Prior medical or dental receptionist experience is essential
- Familiar with EFTPOS and computer literate
- Excellent communication skills in fluent clear English
- Good customer skills and a professional telephone manner
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to multi-task
- A knowledge of Medicare and Private Health Funds will be an advantage.
- Only permanent residents or Australian citizens can apply.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.