We are looking for a part or full time, motivated and dedicated, Psychologist (child and adolescent) to join our friendly, busy multi-disciplinary clinics in Keilor Downs and Essendon North.
Anticipated commencement: As soon as possible
Little Kingdom Therapy is a privately owned Allied Health Clinic which has a large client base. Both locations are conveniently close to many local schools. Our caseload is ever increasing and we have found the need to expand our team.
You will manage a varied caseload ranging from paediatric to early adult clients living with or without a disability. You’ll work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to provide a range of Speech Pathology / Occupational Therapy / Psychology services, set goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans. Telehealth is available over the COVID-19 period.
- An interest in working with children on the Spectrum.
- A recognised degree in Psychology
- Working with Children and National Police Check required
- AHPRA registration required
- Computer literate
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- High level of organisational skills and professional manner
Who are we looking for?
A Psychologist who is able to:
- Demonstrate initiative in prioritising your workload
- Adapt to and work collaboratively within a fast-growing multidisciplinary team
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Build and foster exceptional working relationships with all stakeholders
As our newest Team Member, your role will include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 3 weeks solid shadowing with qualified Psychologist and other therapies (if graduate)
- 1:1 weekly supervision individually and with other graduates and mentoring with your Team Leader (if graduate). Daily team supervision provided
- Clinic based therapy over 2 locations (may include school visits but rarely required to complete home visits)
- Independently managing clients/caseload (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Assist or run group therapy
- A diverse caseload of clients to fast track the development of your clinical skills
- The opportunity to progress in your career clinically &/or into management opportunities
- Generous annual professional development allowance
- Company laptop
- Potential target bonus opportunity
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- AHPRA Registration
- Current National Police Check & First Aid Certificate (or willing to attain)
- Passion for helping people of all ages and ethnicity
- Capability to work with all stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for your clients
- The desire to be challenged and further progress your career
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously within your role (unless new graduate)
- Excellent time management & problem-solving skills
Salary is based on experience and well above the Health Professional and Support Services Award. An attractive remuneration package is included (Bonus opportunity, Laptop, PD Allowance, Insurance etc).
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Practice Manager, Paula Agius.