An industrial protective coatings company located in the Hawkesbury area requires an Environmental Representative.
Essential skills and abilities are:
- Minimum requirement of Certificate IV in Environmental Management (or similar)
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful applicant must:
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Possess a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and as an effective team member, and to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Have the willingness and ability to work within existing systems and procedures and to meet timelines
Knowledge and experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Working with certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Managing environmental risks within the construction sector
- Waste management regulations and practices
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and or
- AS/NZS 4801 WHS Management Systems
This is a full time, permanent position. Hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Students and graduates are encouraged to apply.
Permitted to work temporarily with restriction on hours (e.g. 40 hrs/fortnight) (Required)
- Covid Safe Check-in and Covid Safe plan in place
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place