Bauer Street Community Children’s Centre is currently looking for a Group Leader to join their team on a part-time basis. In this role, you will demonstrate exceptional relationship skills with families, children and other educators. As an experienced and qualified Group Leader, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a quality, educational and child-centred program, meeting the needs of individual children and the group using EYLF guidelines.
- Part-Time Group Leader
- Working three days per week in our 3–4year room
- Placed on relief roster if requiring extra days
- Permanent shifts between the hours of 7.30 am to 5.30 pm
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood (qualification must be recognised by ACECQA)
- Hold a current blue card (or willing to obtain)
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- An ability to work as an effective team member.
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- An ability to document observations of children's behaviour and development.
- An ability to implement a planned program, ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES?
- Opportunity to work within a highly reputable Early Childhood setting
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Priority access to childcare
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and support