Local residents preferred.
Only serious applicants should apply.
We are seeking a Factory Worker for our established business who will begin in Caulfield South, moving with our factory to Clayton. Only applicants living within easy distance of Clayton will be considered. Local residents preferred. Immediate start.
About the business and the role
Established as a family business in 1946, we are one of Australia's pioneer manufacturers of continuous length roofing and guttering. We are leaders in the innovation of the latest roofing materials. We take great pride in the quality of our products and providing exceptional customer service.
Job tasks and responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- A self-motivated reliable person
- Excellent communication skills
- The drive to be proactive in the work place
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with team members
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail
Skills and experience
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking daily production
- Processing clients' orders and despatching
- Liaison with sales staff for stock control
Job benefits and perks
A salary based on experience, together with career opportunities with this company, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet the above criteria, and feel that you would be suitable for the above position, please apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.