Support Worker (NDIS) - Bundaberg QLD 4670
CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE, for IMMEDIATE START!
ABOUT Co-Ordinated Support Services:
Co-Ordinated Support Services (CSS) is a licensed human service organisation providing, reliable, therapeutic, specialist support to individuals and their families while positively impacting on their lives.
We we are seeking applicants that are passionate about making a real difference in people's lives and strive to help others with the day-to-day care of our clients who are living with a disability. These positions will involve residential, community and in home support and duties will include:
- Providing practical assistance with living and life skills
- Take clients to community services/social activities
- Implementation of behaviour management strategies
Due to the nature of this position applicants need to be willing to undertake personal development to meet the requirements of these positions.
You must be willing to:
- Work Flexibility across a 14 day/night roster, which includes shift work, weekend, public holidays, night shifts & overnight sleepovers.
- Experience in working in this field, is highly regarded.
- Flexibility to provide supports across disability, youth and aged care programs, is also desirable.
- Understanding or ability to gain knowledge about trauma based behaviours.
- Willingness and ability to work with complex and challenging behaviours. PRIOR to commencement, your eligibility to apply for or hold current: (these are to be maintained at your own expense).
- MUST have a Blue Card
- Positive Notice Criminal History Check - Yellow Card
- Child Safety and Personal History Screening Check
- Valid and current First Aid and CPR certification
- Must have completed or be enrolled to commence a minimum Certificate 4 Qualification in a relevant area (Child, Youth and Family Intervention/Disability/Mental Health/Community Services)
If you would like to be part of a new, exciting team, then get the ball rolling and apply now!