We are currently seeking an experienced “trade qualified” welder fabricator.
The following are essential requirements:
- A trade qualification as a Boiler Maker or Light Fabrication Engineer with fabrication experience
- Driver’s license
- High risk work license
- Remain positive and supportive under pressure
The preferred skillset is as follows:
- Experience in fabricating structural steel, light metalwork, sheet metal and stainless steel work
- Must be proficient at reading drawings, as well as understand and appropriately apply correct welding techniques as documented on any drawings
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Work within a positive and supportive team
- Show great initiative and pride in your work
- Forklift License
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Medium Rigid Licence
The successful applicant must be competent in the field and have the ability to work quickly and skilfully, accept responsibility for work performed and operate metal fabrication equipment safely.
Integrity Metal Solutions is a family-owned business who is looking to increase its capacity. We are based in Young, NSW.
So if you are a proactive person, take pride and ownership of your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be the job for you!