We are seeking a Fully qualified licensed Plumber for a full-time position (Domestic Plumbing) to work mainly in the Western and Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Our Warehouse is located in Hoppers Crossing. Preferably Immediate start.
Pipeworx Plumbing commenced trading in 1981. We are a family owned business specialising in above and below ground Drainage with over 40 years of experience. We service the North & West Suburbs of Melbourne and also the Geelong region for both commercial and the residential industry meeting our clients expectations and delivering quality standards within the industries requirements.
As part of our friendly team you will be working in domestic plumbing with exceptional workmanship, giving personalised service and offering a high safety standard. You will be trained in utilising our safety management plan and job reporting (codesafe) which is the latest technology giving the customer 100% satisfaction. Some of the tasks include plumbing installation, maintenance repair, water heater installation, leak detection, hot and cold water renewal and more. We are committed to provide a safe & healthy work environment for all staff members and/or contractors.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good communication skills
- Must be Australian Resident
- Current drivers’ licence required
- Own hand tools a must
- Excellent problem-solving abilities required
- Must have a motivated attitude and able to use own initiative and take direction
- Ability to provide technical support to the team and manage project/job completion
- Be well versed in writing job descriptions and quotations
- White card essential
- Prepared to take drug and alcohol tests (when required)