At Tiny Tiger Early Learning Centre and BTP Early Learning Centre, we value each child as an individual. We provide flexible routines, activities and experiences to help each child face everyday challenges and to enhance their independence and social skills.
We aim to form partnerships and positive relationships with children, families and the community. We provide qualified staff who work within the principles of the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten curriculum guidelines. Our staff value teamwork and aim to achieve high quality care for all children. If you think this fits you please apply.
- Hold Cert III in Early childhood Education and Care
- Hold First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates or be willing to do relevant training
- Hold a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Public Safety Business Agency
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework including National Quality Standards, Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and Educational and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Have strong English in oral and written communication within the workplace
- Have experience within an education and care service, with great knowledge and experience in programming and planning
- Experience working in the nursery room is desirable
- Deliver a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- On-going documentation of children's learning
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- To work as an effective team member to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- To be able to work independently and show initiative
- Participate in professional and personal development
Submission: Applicants must provide a letter of application addressing the Job Requirements listed above (maximum of 2 pages) and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees).