$55,000 - $64,999
Working With Children (WWC) Check
Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
At least 2 years experience in a similar role
Hothlyn Drive Children’s Centre in Craigieburn has been educating children for the past 20 years, its a family owned centre which offers up to 20 kinder positions per day.
Our early learning programs are inspired by Reggio Emilia and our landscaped gardens have been designed to enhance and enrich your child’s imagination, creativity and sense of wonder. We believe that children learn and develop through play at their own pace. We value each child as an individual and value the most important role of the family in each child’s growth and development.
We have been running bush kinder if in our program for the past 3 years. We are proud to include Bush Kinder to our program which supports the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia states that play spaces in natural environments “invite open-ended interactions, spontaneity, risk-taking, exploration, discovery, and connection with nature. They foster an appreciation of the natural environment, develop environmental awareness and provide a platform for ongoing environmental education.”
Your role as Early Childhood Teacher will be to design an exceptional program for the 20 children in your care. You must also have excellent rapport building skills and be looking to engage with families and develop meaningful relationships with children. Due to the nature of the service, you must also be passionate about being part of something more than just the centre and enjoy engaging with the local community. In return you will receive excellent benefits including above award rates of pay a full days planning time and 4 weeks holiday over Christmas period and one week holidays between terms.
- To apply for this role, you will have ideally had at least 2 years experience in a similar role and must have a Bachelor Degree in Early Years Education or ACECQA approved equivalent.
- Delivering consistent high quality program and presentation to all work practices
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Strong Leadership skills
- Committed, Motivated and Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will hold;
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Working with children clearance
- VIT registration
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis
If you do, we’d love to hear from you! At Hothlyn Drive Childcare we can offer you great working conditions, staff discount, uniforms, in-house training, very supportive Centre Director and Management personnel.
If you like to know more about our centre visit our web page. http://www.hothlyndrivecc.com.au