Looking for Pharmacy Assistant
Are you an aspiring Pharmacy Assistant looking to join a rapidly growing pharmacy
- Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have an appreciation for customer service skills?
- Do you have exceptional organisational skills?
- Willing for on-going training and development
Chemcare wellness Pharmacy understands the importance of its people and is passionate about excellent customer service and exceptional health related products. Motivated, self-driven employees are the key to Chemcare wellness Pharmacy’s success, and we pride ourselves in offering our team an inclusive, friendly and supportive environment.
We are currently looking for a permanent Part-Time Pharmacy Assistant who is highly motivated and customer focused individual to join our team in Altona.
Successful candidate will be offered a free S2/S3 certificate course and many more.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Take on tasks delegated by the Managing Pharmacist
- Assist customers with general enquiries
- Maintain stock ordering, rotation and storage requirements
- Local delivery and Banking
- Excellent customer service
- General cleaning duties
- Attending team meetings
Skills and Experience
- Current retail or pharmacy experience
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to balance invoices
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
If you have no pharmacy experience we still encourage you to apply.
If you are passionate, aspiring and motivated, looking for an opportunity to make your mark we want to hear from you. Please email your resume.