Educators – New Reggio Emilia inspired & Nature Play Based Centre
- Experienced Full Time & Part Time Diploma Educators
- Experienced Full Time & Part Time Cert III Educators
- Educators (All) - Casual
- Early Childhood Teacher or Equivalent or Working Towards
Little Learners Place is a family owned and operated, state of the art Early Learning School in Haynes Western Australia, opened in December 2020.
At Little Learners Place we are passionate and dedicated to the learning journey our little learners and educators go on each time they are in our Little Learners Place. It is our goal to create a team that loves what they do, are proud to be part of the team and go above and beyond for our Little Learners.
At Little Learners Place:
- Our curriculum is grounded in the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and inspired by the Reggio Emelia and RIE approach.
- We have specially designed our two nature play spaces with every child in mind
- We are a collaborative and supportive team
- Have a state-of-the-art centre that you can call home
Find out more about by liking us on Facebook or going to www.littlelearnersplace.com.au
- Full-time & Part Time roles available (casuals considered)
- Great conditions and state of the art working environment
- Brand new family owned centre
- Discount on childcare fees
- Ability to work as a team to build the centre from the ground up
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous financial incentives available as the centre grows
The Role/s Available
Due to sustained growth, we will be looking to fill immediate and future vacancies
- Educator (Diploma) - Full Time and Part Time
- Educator (Cert III) - Full Time and Part Time
- Educator (ALL) - Casual
- ECT or Equivalent
You Already Have:
- Strong passion for the Early childhood education and care
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Experience in developing great experiences for our families and Little Learners.
- Experience in achieving targets and meeting safety and compliance standards.
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain.
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain.
- A love for nature play and education
- Excited to make Little Learners Place a success
Check out our website to see if our school is the right fit for you!
Submit your CV/ Resume as well as a Cover Letter outlining hours of availability and your current notice period if applicable.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted