MD PROJECTS (VIC) are looking for Qualified commercial Carpenters with internal fix work experience to join our team on a full-time or casual basis.
- Commercial Carpentry Specialists
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Head office in St Kilda
Full Job Description
With new projects announced & more to drop, we are as keen as ever to hear from Qualified Carpenters WITH internal fix work experience in the commercial sector.
Whether you are immediately available or just curious about upcoming opportunities at M.D. Projects, please register your interest.
Applicants must have:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- White Card
- Strong work ethic
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work within a large or small team
- Ambitions to work on some of Melbourne's largest projects and grow with the business.
- Perform all carpentry tasks to the standard required and under the guidance of the Site Supervisor and Leading Hand.
- Work cooperatively with other team members.
- High level of awareness of requirements for successful task completion.
- Meet deadlines for task completion wherever possible.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Guide apprentices in their work tasks.
- Maintain a clean appearance and wear uniform to represent the company professionally.
- Abide by health and safety policies and procedures, including wearing PPE and safe use of equipment.
- Report all incidents, hazards and injuries.
- Participate in risk assessments of workplace hazards, health and safety training and toolbox meetings, emergency drills and perform pre-operational equipment checklists.
If you are interested in finding out more, please register your interest by applying now.