RMP Abrasive Blasting requires Experienced Abrasive Blasters, Painters & General Labourers to join our team in a full time capacity.
WHS White Card and current Drivers Licence is essential.
Confined Space Card, Safe Working at Heights and/or Forklift Licence would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Inspect, maintain, and take care of all company equipment, plant, vehicles and tools
- Corrosion control preparation which includes but not limited to abrasive blasting, water blasting, power tool preparation, hand tool preparation, solvent cleaning, and other surface preparation methods.
- Application of Industrial Coating Systems and other coating system to surface such as steel, glass, timber, and concrete by varying methods such as Airless Spray Painting, Conventional Spray Painting. Brushing, Rolling and/or Trowelling
- Application of other surface preparation methods such as masking or protecting of surfaces or items
- The setting up of equipment. This may include equipment to be sent to site or equipment on site.
- Comply with specific procedures and control measures when carrying out Hazardous Paint Removal Projects
Weekend work and travel involved within Sydney Metro and NSW Regional Areas