Are you a truck driver (MR, HC, HR, MC) who is great with children?
Do you have a truck licence?
Read on - the best job of the week!
This is a casual after-hours position
YOLO!! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!!
Here is the opportunity to enjoy your spare time in a paid position entertaining children after work hours, weekends and holidays in our Double Decker GymBus!
YOU MUST HAVE:
- An MR (Medium Rigid Drivers Licence (or HR, HC or MC) and experience driving a large vehicle
- Love working with children (age 2 - 12)
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be enthusiastic, Funny and Entertaining
- Fit and agile
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have or be prepared to get a Working With Children Check.
- Able to run games and activities with large numbers of children.
- Australian citizen or have the right to work long-term in Australia.
We are located in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. GymBus is a Double Decker Bus with a gymnasium built inside. It is the most, unique kids’ entertainment around. With its tunnels, ladders, foam pits and over two levels, the kids have an absolute ball. Parents love it, kids love it and you’ll love it.
GymBus has been entertaining children at Birthday Parties, Schools, Events and Holiday Programs for over 25years. We have built our reputation on reliability, enthusiasm, a unique form of entertainment and the passion for enjoying what we do.
We drive the GymBus to a customer’s house, the kids come on board, and the driver entertains the kids with games and activities appropriate to the age groups, whilst the bus is stationary. Once the party is over and the kids have left the bus, we drive to the next location to entertain another set of kids. Most parties are on the weekend and are 1 hour long. During the school holidays, we have work during the week.
SO IS THAT YOU? Come aboard and click on APPLY. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
In your cover letter please address the following:
- Why you want the job
- What experience you have had driving
- Experience in any of the following areas /working/coaching/teaching/ entertaining kids (even your own tribe.)