Certificate 3 or Trainee
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic educator to join our fantastic team at Honeybears Junior and our existing Honeybears, located next door to each other in a permanent part time capacity (3 days per week).
Honeybears Junior is a brand new, 29 place, purpose built Centre for children aged 0-3 years.
Honeybears Early Learning Centre is a 39 place, award-winning long day care centre that offers the best in Early Childhood Education for children aged 2-6 years. Honeybears is a well regarded established centre, serving the community for over 10 years.
We are very proud to have been awarded the highest rating "Exceeding National Quality Standards" by ACECQA.
Our team of educators are highly qualified and experienced in Early Childhood Education, which is an exemplary learning environment for the successful applicant.
Honeybears is a beautiful, Reggio inspired, natural environment that is well maintained and resourced. Our staff:child ratios are very high allowing for high-quality interactions with children.
We are seeking a part-time educator with the following attributes:
Cert 3 Position
- Completed a Certificate 3 in Child Studies
- At least 2 years experience (essential)
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Awareness of the Reggio Emilia approach
- ACECQA approved First Aid Qualifications
- Working knowledge of the EYLF, NQS, and WH&S practices
- Neat and professional presentation
- Friendly and caring personality
- Willingness to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Honest and reliable
- Highly motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Fun, happy, caring personality
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong team player
As a trainee, you will be rewarded with a full time permanent long term position.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- An above award salary
- Highly experienced degree qualified Manager and Director
- Career advancement opportunities with an individual professional development plan
- A Honeybears uniform
- Car-parking available
- Meals available
- A fun, friendly environment with many social events
Candidates can obtain further information about Honeybears on our website www.honeybears.com.au or our Facebook page.
If your passion is to work with children whilst developing professionally, don't miss this exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team.
Please send your cover letter and resume.
** Applicants must be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check independently.
** Previous applicants need not apply.