Tree Amigos are on the hunt for someone to join our team who's full of passion, enthusiasm, and an appreciation of good puns.
About the role
This job ain't breezy, but it does allow you to put down roots with a great team, become a part of an excellent company culture and get the chance to kick unhelpful tree branch ass on a daily basis (whilst providing loving nurture and care to the branches that are playing nice). What more could you want out of a day in the life of an Arborist?
We do big jobs, small jobs and everything in between. From tree removal, pruning, hedging, stump removal and tree health.
If you spend your weekends admiring your tree's healthy roots, crowing over new buds, examining branches for strength or diagnosing the likelihood of tree failures, my goodness, do we have an opportunity for you.
Benefits and perks
This is a full-time role (trees wait for no-one) and comes with 9.5% super (super!), 4 weeks holiday (bugger off, come back ready to work again), 10 days sick leave (it's not just the tree's health we care about) and $1600 in cash bonuses (let me hear it for cash money).
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia or a holiday Visa. We're looking for the kind of long-term commitment that could provide shade for future generations. Are you our new root buddy?
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- A relevant Certificate III or higher + 2 years of experience OR 3 years of relevant experience in the absence of a qualification (preferred but not a prerequisite)
- An MR Truck License (preferred - but if you're more comfortable in a Suzuki Swift, we can help you master the art)
- Super reliable and a team player
- Great communicator, and has attention to detail, takes pride in doing a top job
- Not qualified or would like more training? We'll be happy to help you with this
If this ticks any boxes, please apply today. For more info about us please take a look at our website: www.treeamigosvictoria.com.au