Fineseat are seeking a Warehouse Stock Controller who will also take up the role of Delivery Driver to join our friendly team at Blacktown, Sydney. This is a full-time position with an immediate start. Applicants should have at least two years’ experience.
With a local factory in Sydney, Fineseat are commercial are commercial manufacturers specialising in upholstery and the distribution of seating - offering both locally manufactured and imported furniture. With an emphasis on quality and design, our products have been produced with the utmost of standards since our founding in 1986. Our bespoke furniture solutions ensure that fabrics and dimensions can be customised to suit each project. Our continual research, design and development of new products see that we are constantly at the tip of innovation.
The Role & Responsibilities
As a Stock Controller / Delivery Driver you will have responsibilities such as:
- Stocktake: Ensuring that all stock is accounted for and up to date.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date inventory levels.
- Liaising with the team regarding stock levels.
- Being a flexible driver – including being able to drive vans or trucks when required.
- Driving safe and responsibly, and with good communication.
- Lifting of heavy furniture will be required.
- Assisting with any other tasks when required.
Other Skills and Requirements
- A resident of Australia with working rights.
- Valid Driver Licence for being able to drive vans and trucks when required.
- Class C license
- Forklift license would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Please include your resume when applying.
We look forward to receiving your submission.