Based in the North West of Melbourne, Clem Tech is a market leader, at the forefront of service to the commercial food industry and we are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic full-time Service Controller with excellent customer service, time-management and organisational skills to join our small team.
As part of the service department your day to day accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering calls and providing first class, customer service to new and existing customers
- Prioritising service calls via our service platform TSM (The Service Manager)
- Scheduling our fleet of electrical and gas technicians, ensuring they are fully equipped with information, documentation and parts to be able to carry out service and repairs to the highest of standards
- Liaising with suppliers, sourcing and ordering parts, receiving and distribution of parts
- Providing priority quotes in a timely manner and monitoring accepted quotes for continuance of work through to completion of the job
- Invoicing of completed works
The successful applicant will be customer service focused and enjoy interacting with our clients, suppliers and technicians. You should have a practical mindset to be able to understand the service department, and to be able to assist with basic enquiries over the phone.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- Exceptional customer service and a confident phone manner
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Experience using our service software TSM (The Service Manager) is highly desirable, however not mandatory, although being a quick learner will be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you please register your expression of interest, via the link above which should include a cover letter and recent resume, with referees.
Only those being shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.