Seeking a motivated and experienced Automotive or Marine Dealership Accountant looking to take the next step in their career and join the team at Bay City Marine in Hervey Bay.
Bay City Marine is a thriving dealership with its sights firmly set on exponential growth and diversity.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, you will take full ownership for the financial / accounts function for an expanding dealership, including the management of all financial records, accounts, financial reporting and compliance.
Due to the nature of this demanding role, you will have a proven background as an Automotive (or similar) Accountant within a dealership environment with an ability to hit the ground running and take full ownership for this integral department to be considered for this position.
- Month end and year end processing
- Reconcile all control accounts (bank, stock, debtors and creditors).
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data
- Use of a dedicated Dealer Management System
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet and profit and loss
- Cash flow/Budget forecasting & management
- Prepare monthly financial statement
- Ensure taxation/Audit & legislative compliance
- Asset Management
- Management reporting
- Highly analytical & organised with very strong attention to detail
- Astute with an ability to quickly learn and enhance your skill set
- Thrive in a busy, team driven environment
- Excellent communication skills oral & written (Business)
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Hands on with a positive proactive demeanour
- IT proficient
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Excellent Salary Package
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Vibrant Team Environment
- Join One of Queensland’s Fastest Growing Marine Dealerships