We are a multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy Firm that has been operating in the Building service sector for over 35 years. We are involved in iconic projects in a wide range of sectors, including commercial, educational and residential developments, as well as health and age-care projects.
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer to join our Brisbane team.
The ideal candidate will possess building services industry exposure in Electrical Services with experience in power distribution, communications, security, audio visual, and strong communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical (power, lighting, communications, security, fire detection etc) engineering, design and documentation to scope expectations
- Calculations and return briefs
- Report writing
- Multi-discipline team and project management
- Client/design meetings and site inspections
- Satisfy codes, standards, project and quality requirements
- Experience working on a broad range of projects and be comfortable managing your own workload alongside other engineers and drafters to create the best solution.
Skills & Experience
- Electrical Engineering degree and RPEQ (preferred) or Chartered
- 5+ years experience as a Design Engineer working within the building services industry, with exposure to Electrical Services and a broad knowledge of interfacing with mechanical, hydraulics and fire protection services.
- Demonstrated technical ability to represent company to internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and people management skills
- Willingness to assist in all aspects of a project
- Strong communication skills and ability to attend meetings and manage projects and client relationships
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your Engineering career.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application
Looking forward to hearing from you.