We are seeking a Experienced or Graduate Dietician for our multi-faceted modern medical practice SOR Perth close to the city. Permanent full-time and part-time. No weekend work. Must be Permanent Resident or Citizen.
Our modern practice in SOR Perth consists of a range of medical and allied health services, taking a patient-centred approach to treatment.
The role would be ideal for someone looking for the opportunity to practice in an all in one integrated clinic space with diverse clientele, without the stress of needing to set up on your own. Being passionate in patient care and to drive to build clientele.
As a Dietitian, you are focused on the health journey of your patients in providing excellent support and care through providing effective Nutrition and Dietetics services.
- Receptionist services to manage clients arrival and departures, booking and etc.
- A fully furnished consultation room
- Booking system
- Use of Kitchenette facilities
- Use of Bathroom
The successful applicant will be able to provide a high level of clinical services including nutritional assessment and counselling to meet patients’ goals as well as compliance with Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures. You will develop, implement and evaluate targeted lifestyle and interventions to reduce cardio-metabolic risk factors that impact on patient’s health and well-being.
- Degree qualified
- Must be Permanent Resident or Citizen.
- Membership of the Dietitians Australia (DA) and the Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) program
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Experience working with a variety of health issues including eating disorders
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrates initiative and creative thinking
- Computer literate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.