Early Childhood Teacher
About the Centre
Our service is 126 place and caters for children from 6 weeks to 6 years of age. We are open 52 weeks of the year. We are in Truganina across from the Truganina P-9 School.
Teachers are focused on building beautiful relationships with the children in their care; inspiring children's thinking & learning; and supporting them to grow and flourish. This is a fun and rewarding role where you make a difference to the lives of young children every time you come to work!
Key elements of the role
- We are currently recruiting for an Early Childhood Teacher
- Your passion and enthusiasm will see you lead a classroom by effectively engaging with educators, families, and children to implement the educational program.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your classroom and flexible routines.
- Work as a lead educator to provide creative learning experiences.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the EYLF and understanding of the NQF/NQS.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
- Work at all times in compliance with Government regulations to meet high quality standards.
- Network with relevant stakeholders in the local community
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA.
- Current approved first aid, anaphylaxis, and asthma qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check / VIT registration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a room environment.
- Sound understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standards
- Early Childhood Degree
- VIT Registration
- First Aid
- Covid -19 training
- Food Safety Training
- Child Protection Training
If you are motivated to join a team of creative professionals who are committed to educating children through an inspiring curriculum, please send your resume and cover letter.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.