Whittaker Contracting prides itself on supplying quality maintenance services within the mining, road transport and agricultural industries. We take pride in our work because we know we've done the best possible job. For us, quality isn't just an act – it's a habit. We offer a diverse and challenging environment with rewarding career opportunities for people who can resonate with our values and possess a strong work ethic.
We are seeking suitability qualified tradesmen to work on a 5 on, 4 off, 4 on, 5 off roster.
Whittaker Contracting currently has vacancies for:
(Heavy Commercial, Agricultural and Mobile Plant trades)
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A positive attitude to safety
- A high standard of productivity
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Level of current experience, skills and qualifications
- They are self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to develop new skills
- Willing to undertake an order 43 coal board medical
- Ability to undertake shift work on a rotating roster
Attractive salaries and work conditions are available to suitable applicants based on experience and expertise.
If you would like to be part of a progressive company, where your ideas and input are valued, please apply.