Fineseat is looking for a full time Receptionist / Data Entry / Customer Service Officer to join our team.
With a local factory in Sydney, Fineseat are commercial manufacturers specialising in upholstery and the distribution of seating - offering both locally manufactured and imported furniture. With an emphasis on quality and design, our products have been produced with the utmost of standards since our founding in 1986. Our bespoke furniture solutions ensure that fabrics and dimensions can be customised to suit each project. Our continual research, design and development of new products see that we are constantly at the tip of innovation.
We require a dedicated and precise person to work with us as we continue to grow.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Reception Duties
- Answering of incoming calls
- Client follow ups
- Incoming and outgoing daily mail
- General office tasks (typing, filing)
- Data Entry and Processing (Sage Software Program – training will be provided.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of our team
- Sound grammar, spelling and math skills
- Computer literate -Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia
- Excellent communication skills