Twin Towns Early Learning Centre is conveniently located in the hub of Tweed Heads. We are a privately owned, 84 place service, with five rooms, caring for children from six weeks old to school age. Our centre boasts new, and natural learning spaces, extra curricula activities offered at no extra costs to families and a management team who supports professional development and learning.
With continued growth in our enrolled numbers, we are looking for some specific positions to be filled within our already established team of loving and passionate early childhood educators. Should you be successful, you will be required to start work as soon as possible.
The positions we are looking to fill:
- Full time Educators ( Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Certificate III or Diploma qualified)
- Casual Educators (All levels)
The above positions are suited to applicants who:
- Have a love of early childhood education
- Enjoy scaffolding the learning of each child in their care
- Can work five days a week, a range of hours from open to close
- Are willing to work as part of a team
- Have great communication skills
What we can offer you
- A supportive management team
- A team of educators who work well together and are committed to providing a fun and engaging program
- Staff discount for your children enrolled with us
Applicants are required to have:
- Relevant qualifications (Certificate III / Diploma / NESA Approved ECT degree)
- Positive NSW Working with Children’s Check
- Current Senior First Aid / CPR
- Current NSW Recognised Child Protection Training (Course Code: CHCPRT001)
- A thorough understanding of the EYLF / NQF
If you meet the criteria and feel you could add to our team, please forward your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please outline what position you would like to apply for.
Only applicants who qualify for interviews will be contacted.