Based in the North West of Melbourne, Clem Tech is a market leader, at the forefront of service to the commercial food industry.
With an expansive list of clients, across Victoria and Western Australia, including the mining sector, we pride ourselves in offering customer service excellence, on a rostered 24/7 basis.
We currently have a vacancies for fit, honest, reliable, full-time, fully-qualified gas technician to join our vibrant team in Tullamarine, where your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Attending site and carrying out servicing/repair work as required
- Assembly and installation of appliances, autonomously or as part of a team
- Commissioning of equipment and completing all necessary paperwork
- Assisting the sales team with quotes
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment as required
- Manage and inventory warehouse stock as required
- Be part of the on-call, rotating roster
- Training and mentoring of apprentices as required
In addition to the above, you will be expected to adhere to strict workplace health and safety practices and will have to complete onsite inductions from time-to-time, to gain entry to our clients' premises.
It is expected that the successful candidate will also present with the following:
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Be a team-player with a positive and proactive approach to all tasks
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to timelines and to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
Gas servicing technicians working within our team will also be required to hold the following:
- Relevant plumbing/gas fitting qualifications
- Gas Servicing License from ESV
- Disconnect/Reconnect Licence from ESV
- Current Victorian Driving Licence
- Red or White Card
- Current Police Check will be advantageous
- Current Working with Children Check will be advantageous
- Previous experience in the food industry will be highly advantageous
This role offer an excellent remuneration package, in line with experience, and include a fully- maintained fleet vehicle, mobile phone and uniform, with the opportunity for ongoing training and support, in a caring and nurturing environment.
To express interest in this position please forward a cover letter and resume.