Food Manufacturing - Food Process Workers
PROCESS WORKER - Casual Positions available.
This is a hands-on role where you will support the Production Manager to manage the production function within the business, including:
- Manufacture products to comply with Safe Food Handling Standards and the Food Standards Code/Act, while maintaining company quality standards; and
- Accurately and correctly complete HACCP forms corresponding to production lines you work on.
Applications close: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Interviews: Commence Tuesday 29th June 2021
Commence work: Week of Monday 12th July 2021 or sooner.
Duties of the role will include:
- Production processing work
- Packing, weighing, sealing, stacking on trollies, cleaning and related duties to production run.
- Repetitive movements and lifts
- Must be able to keep up with production
- Must be able to take instruction from Production Manager and other Supervisory staff.
- Safe food handling procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Responsible for cleanliness
Skills and experience:
- Previous process and production line experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen and follow instructions
- Completion of a Food Safety Certificate
- Desire to learn and ability to work at a fast pace
- Able to work under pressure and under limited supervision
- Able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
- Have a positive working attitude and not be afraid to get hands dirty
- Healthy, fit and energetic.
- Ability to work well within a multi-cultural team environment
- Have Australian permanent residency
What we offer
- In-house training provided
- Immediate start available
- Monday to Friday
- Team atmosphere
- Position will start as Casual and potentially lead to a Full Time role.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then email your up to date Resume with the subject line: Food Process Worker.
Detailed job description is available for any applicant that may be interested in applying for this position.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed candidates will be contacted.