SHEET METAL FABRICATOR / TIG WELDER
Weld Wright is a rapidly growing custom fabrication business located in Seaford. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced person to join our team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Sheetmetal experience (guillotine, folder & plasma cutter preferred)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to work within tolerances of 0.5mm
- A high level of attention to detail
- Quality workmanship with low re-work percentages
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Ability to adhere to schedules
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Forklift Licence
- A current South Australian Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
If you think you might be the right fit for this role, please forward your resume.