The Hedge Man is one of South Australia’s leading specialist horticultural companies providing full garden services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area, Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and Fleurieu Peninsula. We specialise in all works involving hedging, topiary and tree management and are currently expanding our experienced and professional team.
We are looking for a reliable person who has the desire to work in a small but close-knit team of hedge trimmers, has excellent attention to detail, fantastic customer service and enjoys working outdoors. Each day can be different however the main tasks will hedge trimming and garden maintenance.
If you are seeking a Monday – Friday role in a supportive work environment and have at least 2 years experience using pole trimmers, we want to hear from you. Ideally you will also have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights.
- Competent in managing a small team of 1-4 staff and complete work to the highest standard.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and communicate professionally.
- Current Working at Heights Qualification
- Current EWP qualification
- Current Working with Children Clearance.
- Current drivers licence.
- Genuine passion for horticulture and garden care.
The role on offer is a casual role initially with a 3 month probation period. The opportunity to move to a full-time role is available for the right candidate. The hourly rate of pay based on experience and qualifications is determined by the Gardening and Landscaping award 2020.
Please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself and detailing your previous experience via Jobstar.