$120,000 - $149,999
Minimum of 5 years full-time studio experience
Right to work in Australia
Read the skills & requirements below
About the business and the role
As a Lead UI / visual designer at Webcoda, you have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects. You will be involved in the design process from the early stage concepts right through to final product. This includes UX workshops, creating IA's, prototypes, visual design and briefing in developers on your designs and functionality.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We're looking for a Lead level UI designer with strong visual design skills whose work is inspiring and engaging. You will be collaborating daily with other team members including developers, project managers and designers but you will also need to take the lead and run a project from the get go to finish. Technically, you have a strong understanding of both UX and UI, typography, colour, branding and front-end capabilities.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years full-time studio experience
- Strong design portfolio with an emphasis on large scale site designs
- Excellent skills in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- An eye for typography and design details
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Good understanding of UX principles and methodologies
- Understanding of Digital Marketing / Conversion principles
Job benefits and perks
- Mix of in house and remote work
- Attractive salary
- A lot of creative freedom
- Fantastic location close to Central station
- Amazing list of clients offering a diverse range of work
- Support of a team of experienced designers and developers
Please note this is not a Graduate or Junior position. We are looking for at least 5 years full time design experience. Please forward your online folio and CV.
Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
No recruitment agencies please.