Echo Marine Group is an Australian owned and operated company with over 10 years experience in the Marine Industry. We specialize in the manufacture of Luxury Superyachts, Commercial Workboats, and Refits and Maintenance on a range of vessels in the Superyacht, Workboat and Defence areas.
Currently we are working on some exciting new projects and looking for enthusiastic and proactive individuals to join our Team! So if you are looking for full time employment and meet the requirements of an Advanced Scaffolder/Yard Hand we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Carry out Scaffolder duties and tasks competently and safely
- Ability to erect and dismantle a range of structures including towers, independent scaffolds, cantilever scaffolds, etc.
- General Yard duties
- Understand permit to work regulations
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful for this position, you must possess the following experience:
- Advanced Scaffold ticket
- Read and interpret scaffold drawings and specifications
- Minimum of two years experience
- Marine experience desirable but not essential
CULTURE & BENEFITS:
In return for your extensive skills and experience, Echo Marine Group offers a competitive hourly rate based on a four day week: Monday to Thursday, with potential for overtime.
If you meet the above criteria and you are looking to join a dynamic team, please forward your resume and a cover letter.
Only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
Echo Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer.