We are seeking Process Workers for sanding and tumbling resin homewares in our Redfern factory on a part-time or full-time basis. We provide full training and pay award wages. Good communication skills are required. We are close to public transport. AGE IS NO BARRIER but applicants need to be fit and healthy and able to stand up for this work.
We manufacture beautiful resin jewellery and homewares of the highest quality.
Hours will be from 8 am – 4 pm weekdays with occasional optional weekend work. Some of our homeware pieces are heavy so we need the successful applicants to be fit, willing and able as most of the work is standing up. It's also a repetitive job.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks associated with the sanding of Homewares under the direction of the Production Managers and Supervisors
- Prioritize work adhering to deadlines on all sanding jobs and special orders, keeping accurate tallies and communicating any foreseeable problems or delays
- Assess regularly all sanding rejects, salvaging pieces that can be repaired
- Assist with the daily cleaning of the sanding room
- Comply with all Occupational Health and Safety requirements, Studio and Company Policy procedures in the various work areas of the studio
- Comply with OH&S requirements ensuring correct protection is worn at all times
- Perform the appropriate stretches as required
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.