Handyman / Carpenter / Leading Hand / Installer
We are looking for a new member to join our small growing team. We are a small family business specialising in the manufacturing of timber screening and fencing products. We are supply based and have systems for our standard screens but are always adding to our range and as such the right applicant will be challenged to create jigs for new screening products and advise on most efficient practices of construction. In addition to working in our factory there will be opportunities to complete onsite work.
- Required to own a vehicle and tool kit that is suitable for the role.
- Can read and interpret construction plans.
- The candidate is a self starter, is quality driven, and can work autonomously.
- Presents well and has a personal attitude that promotes respect towards themselves and others.
- Must have a driver's license.
- Must have carpentry/ building/cabinetry/ fencing experience or qualifications
- Must be capable of travelling to work on site as well as our main factory in Reservoir
- Must be physically fit and able to lift
- Must have previous experience with power tools drills/ grinders/ nail guns.
- Must be confident setting post/rail frameworks
- Must have clear police check
- Advantageous if the applicant has a forklift license
- Advantageous if the applicant has an ABN for previous work they have conducted for themselves.
- Rate of pay $30- $50 per hour plus super
- Great working environment
- Everybody is easy to work with
- Lot of different work with new designs and ideas that will be thrown your way.